Interested in being a Volunteer? Check out these great benefits! Sign in to your account to sign up for a spot!
Consignors who choose to work shifts: Enjoy these benefits…
- Shop before the consignor’s private sale! Each three-hour shift you choose, will allow you an earlier shopping time!
- Choose 4 shifts to shop at 4:00 pm
- Choose 3 shifts to shop at 4:30 pm
- Choose 2 shifts to shop at 5:00 pm
- Choose 1 shift to shop at 5:30 pm
- You will have no registration fee ($15) deducted for working just 1 shift!
- For EVERY shift you complete, your name will be placed in a drawing. THE WINNER will receive 100% of the selling price from each item you sell this season! INCREDIBLE!!!
- Sign-up to work the Saturday afternoon break down and it counts for 2 shifts!
New Fall 2020: In order to volunteer you must be a consignor. Due to issues in the past, if you sign up to volunteer and do not show up for your volunteer shift, you will be charged $50 from your consignor check.